Paul Davis Emergency Services of Monroe County PA is part of a national franchise organization that provides services to repair damage and cleanup to residential, institutional and commercial structures caused by storm, fire, water, mold or other disasters. Founded in 1966, Paul Davis is a rapidly growing network of more than 300 independently owned and operated franchises.
At Paul Davis Emergency Services of Monroe County PA, we are proud to have served Stroudsburg for more than [years].
History of Innovation
Paul Davis is known for its innovation and has pioneered many initiatives that have helped shape the property damage restoration industry.
- One of the first networks to work with the insurance industry to more efficiently service policyholders in cleaning up and restoring damage to properties
- Introduced the use of computerized estimating and line item pricing when estimating jobs.
- Introduced our “Dry.in.3” guarantee for water losses by using the latest in scientific methods and technology
- Created an upfront, guaranteed pricing model – Predict-A-Dry – to estimate water mitigation jobs
- Early developer of a computerized system to measure, monitor and verify water losses
- Offering a performance warranty to insurance companies
The Paul Davis heritage is based around a can-do attitude, innovation and terrific customer service. The Paul Davis franchise network focuses on providing services in the communities, towns and cities across the US, having created a synergy of excellence, expertise and experience that is second to none. Our passion for quality drives everything we do.
If your home or business is damaged by water, fire, mold, storm or other disaster, Call Paul!